Enjoy the tastiest food specialties that Amsterdam has to offer, on a lively 3-hour cultural food tour through the heart of the charming canal city with an experienced German city guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
On the steps of the National Monument (National Monument) on Dam Square. The monument resembles a large white pillar / obelisk. You recognize your tour guide by her red name ribbon, which she wears around her neck, and / or on a dark blue-gray umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The public tour consists of a maximum of 10 participants
- The tour is also suitable for children
- The tour does not lead through the red light district, this only happens on the south side
- Entrance fees are not payable at any stop on the tour, ie all attractions are free
- The distance traveled is about 4 - 5 kilometers, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please cancel allergies beforehand with the organizer