Walk the corridors of the magnificent Doge's Palace with its rooms full of historical artistic masterpieces, and afterward get on a gondola to discover the romantic waterways and the ancient palaces of the Grand Canal by water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, English, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
3:20 pm Doge's Palace Tour: Meet at Venice Tours Office in Campo San Gallo, beside San Marco Square. With the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right, walk under the archways, cross the little bridge, and find Campo San Gallo. 5:15 pm Gondola ride: Meet at the brown wooden newsstand with the yellow sign where is written "meeting point", Calle Larga de l'Ascension, St. Mark’s Square, in front of the Post Office. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Please consider the gap of time between the activities Venice city audioguide, click here: https://easyguideveneto.it/freetourid_1_h_994/Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Each gondola can host a maximum of 5 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on the guest's weight
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather. In such a case, tour will be postponed until the weather improves, or you will get a refund