Experience the destination-packed city of Pisa on your trip to Tuscany. Admire the Piazza dei Miracoli, the Pisa Cathedral, and the Monumental Cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point a 5 to 10-minute walk from the Santa Maria Novella train station. Look for a staff member wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket and holding a Ciaoflorence clipboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- LOW SEASON (From November, 1st until March, 31st): English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian, or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- HIGH SEASON (From April 1st until October 31st): this tour is always available in English and Spanish. Other languages are confirmed as follows: GERMAN: Wednesday - min 2 pax FRENCH: Monday, Saturday - min 2 pax PORTUGUESE: Friday - min 2 pax ITALIAN: Sunday - min 2 pax
- The Round-trip Guided Transfer option does not include the local guide in Pisa and entrance tickets