Explore one of the most terrifying but impactful places in the world on this guided tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local partner's office 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Even though this tour is not recommended for children under 13 due to the genre of the tour, it's up to their parents or guardians to decide whether to let them attend or not
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 centimeters); larger luggage must be left on the bus during the visit
- Please arrive at your pickup point or the meeting point (depending on option selected) 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Pickup and drop-off are only available at hotels in Katowice; please select the meeting point option if you are staying in a hostel, Airbnb, or any form of private residence