Get a fantastic overview of the Louvre Museum in Paris on a guided tour of its major highlights, such as Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Walk through the Tuileries Gardens and enjoy skip-the line access with some options.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet under the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, facing the Louvre Pyramid. Your guide will be holding a sign with PARISCityVISION's name and logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No elevators are available during the visit
- While the total tour duration is 2.5 hours (including the check-in and walk to the entrance), you will spend only 2 hours inside the museum
- The Louvre Museum closes at 10:00 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6:00 PM on other open days
- Even though you will skip the ticket line, there still might be waiting times at the priority entrance and mandatory security check during peak times
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum