Visit Auschwitz–Birkenau Concentration Camp and Krakow on a day trip from Warsaw. Learn about the tragic stories of World War II and see one of Poland's most beautiful cities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it • Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The time of pickup depends on the pickup location and the departure time of the train which is subject to change. The exact time will be confirmed a day before the tour
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times