Discover the masterpiece work of Brunelleschi, the great architect who led the construction of the Florence Dome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the activity provider’s office. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza Della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right, there is Il Cavallino restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Dress code: shoulders, abdomen, and knees must be covered during the
- Cathedral visit
- All participants must be at least 12 years of age
- The dome visit and rooftop portion of this tour are not recommended for
- individuals with a fear of heights and/or claustrophobia due to the narrow spaces
- and staircase to the roof terrace
- The following objects are not allowed inside the Cathedral: glass objects,
- luggage, helmets
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund.