Reflect on the events of September 11, 2001 when visiting the poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Listen to personal stories of remembrance & resilience following the terrorist attacks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
What customers loved
"It is a beautiful tribute the the victims of September 11. This was my second visit and it still takes my breath away"
"The details The authorities went through to deal with all the issues."
"Felton, one of the guides. What a wonderful man. Really provided us an enhanced experience with the memories and opportunities he shared."
"The whole memorial for set up very well."
"The 911 museum is so great end emotional."
"The remaining wall and footprint."
"Putting faces to the numbers and seeing the exact timeline."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Museum and Memorial are located at the World Trade Center site located at 180 Greenwich Street. The barcoded voucher is your ticket and lets you bypass the "Ticket Window" lines. Please go directly to the "Ticket Holder” line at the main entry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the Museum is a 1-way experience
- Some spaces within the Museum are closed to visitors and not all exhibitions are currently available
- Coat-check facilities, interactive exhibit components, audio guides, and guided tours are not available at this time
- The onsite cafe is temporarily closed
- Each elevator cab is limited to no more than 2 people or a single party
- Photographs of 9/11 Memorial & Museum by Jin S Lee