See the most significant and beautiful highlights of Abu Dhabi, including the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Founder’s Memorial, on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are only available in Abu Dhabi City Hotels, Yas Island Hotels, and Saadiyat Hotels.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- To join the tour, you will need to show proof of vaccination and a negative PCR test taken in the UAE
- The tour is bilingual in English and German all day except Friday and Tuesday. On Tuesday there will only be an English tour. German tours are not available on Tuesdays and Fridays
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque
- Women must cover the head, wrists and ankles. If you are not dressed appropriately, you are able to rent an abaya for no charge. This will cover you head to toe and prevents disappointment, but you should still arrive in loose-fitting clothing covering the knees (ankles better) and wrists
- Men – no tank tops, no shorts and must cover their shoulders and knees
- Pickup and drop-off only available in Abu Dhabi City Hotels, Yas Island Hotels, and Saadiyat Hotels