Enjoy Abu Dhabi to the fullest extent with a morning city tour and evening desert safari experience. See major landmarks and be enchanted by the Arabian desert with this combination package.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from any hotels/shopping mall in Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Head covering or kippah
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival or holidays
- In mosques, women must wear long loose clothing and cover their arms, legs, and heads. The local partner can provide an Abaya (a long black dress attire) with a scarf, that must be returned. Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders (the local partner cannot provide clothing for men)
- Failure to adhere to the strict dress code will result in refused entry
- Tattoos must be covered
- Tanoura dance and belly dance are not be available during Ramadan and some UAE public holidays
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune-bashing
- Infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune-bashing activity
- Dune-bashing is not allowed for pregnant women
- Any damage, injuries or items lost during the sandboarding or the optional quad bike are not covered by the local partner