Enjoy an exhilarating morning desert safari that includes dune bashing, sandboarding and a camel ride. Choose a semi-private or private tour option.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready in your accommodation lobby at the agreed time of pickup. Pickup will be within 30 minutes of your agreed time. The duration of the tour includes pickup and drop-off times.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Pregnant women and those with back or neck problems are not allowed to participate
- Infants (below 3 years of age) are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing. Parents may book a private tour to allow the driver to control the level of dune bashing. This is entirely the client's responsibility
- Light, casual clothing is recommended. Open shoes or sandals are best for walking on the sand, but bring sports shoes for sandboarding
- It is recommended that you not eat 2-3 hours before the trip to avoid motion sickness during dune bashing
- Please note that the stated tour duration includes pick-up and drop off times
- Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the sandboarding is not covered by insurance and are solely the participant's responsibility