Explore Athens’ famous Acropolis site and the Acropolis Museum at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour. Receive your ticket by email the day before your visit and skip the long lines.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Go directly to the entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission: 4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM)
- For the rest of the months, opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit