Make the most of your trip to Seville on this guided tour that takes you to three of the city’s most iconic landmarks. Visit the Reales Alcazar, admire the Gothic architecture of the cathedral, and soak up incredible views from the top of the Giralda.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Archivo de Indias' entrance door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The order of the monuments visited may change due to unexpected circumstances
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour may be in two languages
- The tour will start around 10-20 minutes after the established tour schedule to organize the groups