Cross the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry and discover new smells, flavors, and a culture that'll leave you inspired on a day trip to Morocco from Algeciras. Visit Tetouan, a traditional Moroccan city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Passports are mandatory for all travelers to Morocco. (ID card is not valid)
- Please check if you need a visa to visit Morocco at: https://www.consulat.ma/en/list-countries-whose-citizens-are-exempted-entry-visa-morocco.
- It is your responsibility to determine your requirements and eligibility to enter Morocco
- If you are traveling with minors please provide all the necessary documents
- The scheduled timetable of the ferry service does not depend on the activity provider and may be altered in the course of the activity
- The time spent at the border between Spain and Morocco does not depend on the activity provider and may be altered in the course of the activity