Discover the breathtaking Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces. Avoid the long lines to visit the Alcazaba, the Generalife, and the Mosque Baths as well.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
Present your voucher at the Access Pavilion of the Alhambra ticket office to begin your activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tickets for children from 3 to 11 years old must be booked at the time of purchase and managed with the rest of the adult tickets
- Tickets for children under 3 years of age will be provided at the monument ticket offices or at the monument entrances. No prior reservation is required
- The time slot chosen at the time of booking is your entry time to Nasrid Palaces. It is binding and can not be changed. You can visit Alcazaba, Partal, and Generalife on the same day during the opening hours: Monday to Sunday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM (October 15 to March 31) and Monday to Sunday 8:30 AM-8:00 PM (April 1 to October 14)