Discover one of the most beloved islands in the world, Capri. Cruise along the Sorrento Coast, and explore the island's beaches, bays, grottoes, and best views. Spend 4 to 5 hours exploring the island at your own pace and enjoy a fresh Italian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The stop at the "Cascatella" (the 1st stop of the day, the small waterfall in Marciano) is not always guaranteed
- The itinerary may vary based on weather and sea conditions and at the discretion of the captain
- The tour does not include a stop at the Blue Grotto. It is something you can do during your free time on the island
- The tour lasts about 10 hours, inclusive of round trip transfer from/to Amalfi, consider that about 3 hours is the transfer time and about 7 hours is the time that you will spend on board, to visit towns
- The tour starts from Amalfi but with a land transfer to the port in the Sorrentine Peninsula, which lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes