Explore Bavaria from a bird's eye view on a sightseeing airplane tour from Ampfing. Soar in an ultralight aircraft over a route of your choosing over quaint towns, majestic mountains, and blue lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet 30 minutes before your departure at the Ampfing-Waldkraiburg airfield, in front of the hangar the far left, at the right entrance door. If you are coming from Bad Tölz, take the A8, then the A94 to the Ampfing exit. The journey is 85 kilometers and lasts 1.25 hours by car. If you are coming from Munich, drive on the A94 to the Ampfing exit. The journey is 45 kilometers and lasts 40 minutes by car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- For safety reasons, your current weight will be checked
- You should have a 60-minute photo-taking window during the trip
- The airplane has a capacity of 2 passengers including the pilot
- The sightseeing flight time is always calculated from the moment the engine is started until it is switched off at the home airport
- In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the flight route and date might change at short notice