Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District at night, when it truly comes alive. Your resident guide will show you the historical secret areas, and the back alleys of De Wallen. Visit coffee shops, learn information and meet local workers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of the Frisco Inn cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Hotel or private pick-up can be arranged for an additional fee
- Tours are available in English, German and Dutch
- Tours are taken at your own risk. The supplier is not responsible for unsecured items
- This is our public group tour, if you're interested in a private version of this tour, please book your tour here: https://www.getyourguide.co.uk/amsterdam-l36/amsterdam-red-light-district-private-walking-tour-t57212
- There are no refunds for no shows