Canoe down canals from a small village outside Amsterdam. Learn about the Dutch waterways and see the village and meadows from the canoe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
You can come by bike or bus (305 from Amsterdam Central Station, stop Watergang Dorp) By car park this for free at Kanaaldijk, Watergang It is 5-minute walk to the blue house behind the churchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- This activity is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled if there are strong winds or rain.
- Please bring your own food and water as there is no shop in the village.
- You can canoe in a 2 or 3 person canoe.
- It is advised that you bring extra clothes in case your clothes get wet while canoeing.
- Your belongings can be left at the house while you canoe.
- Cameras and phones will be kept in special boxes while canoeing.