Check out some unique bars on a 3-hour walking tour of Amsterdam's alternative scene. Escape the usual tourist traps and visit bars where the locals go, from live music venues to local breweries. Get tips on what’s happening during your stay, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting place varies depending on the route taken and what's going on. The local supplier will contact you after booking to confirm meeting point details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Amsterdam's weather can be moody, but you can still have an amazing tour even if it's cold and wet; just come prepared. Please bring warm clothes, waterproofs, and umbrellas
- Since this is a walking tour, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours in English language are always available
- This tour can be offered in different languages; such as German, Spanish, Dutch. The availability of a guide in your preferred language cannot always be guaranteed but ask us and we will do our best to offer you this service!
- Don't forget your camera