Explore Amsterdam and learn what it was like during the Second World War. Hear the story of Anne Frank, her move from Germany, the time she was hiding, and her father's life after the war.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card