Discover naval Amsterdam with a combination of a canal cruise and a visit to the National Maritime Museum (Scheepvaartmuseum). Learn more about the grand Dutch naval history in the National Maritime Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The canal cruise is at 550 Stadhouderskade, opposite the Heineken Experience or at 501 Stadhouderskade, opposite the Hard Rock Café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Maritime Museum ticket is for a specific timeslot you choose while making your reservation. You can only enter the museum at this specific time and changing your slot time is not possible
- · The ticket for the canal cruise is an open ticket. This means that no timeslot is allocated and you can board the next available boat at one of the two docks at either Hard Rock Cafe or Heineken Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This is a non-refundable booking
- * The timeslot you book is the timeslot for Maritime Museum . You can use your voucher for the City Canal Cruise daily between 10:00AM and 06:00PM from the docks at Heineken Experience and Hard Rock Cafe.
- * Last City Canal Cruise from Heineken Experience departs at 17:15.
- *Last City Canal Cruise from Hard Rock Cafe departs at 18:00.