Play the Game of the Goose, a traditional Dutch board game throughout the city of Amsterdam. Perfect for friends and family, this game tests your knowledge and sparks excitement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Start in the game area, which is a 1km squared area from the city centre (refer to map and material provided). When you are in the game area, contact the game supervisor by phone to start the game.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You can start this tour at any time during the opening hours
- You play with your own phone so it must be properly charged
- You'll need Whatsapp and internet on your phone to be able to contact your game supervisor
- The maximum group size is 6 people, with more people you play in multiple teams
- You will receive the game material by email one week before the date you booked. If you book shorter in advance, you will receive this immediately by email from the local partner. It's a good idea to print this out beforehand.