Discover the modern architecture of Rotterdam, explore the historical town of Delft with a visit to the Delft Blue factory, and see the political and royal sides of The Hague on this full-day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
De Ruijterkade 105 is only a 6 minute walk from the Amsterdam Central Station. From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein), turn to your left and walk in the eastern direction. Keep on walking and cross the small bridge. Walk until you reach the Doubletree By Hilton hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. After this crossing, our departure point is on your right. Go inside the Grand Café 1884 to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- It involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Children 3 years old and under are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- This tour will run rain or shine