See all that is typically Dutch by luxurious minivan: tulips at Keukenhof and cheese, windmills and clogs at Zaanse Schans and a traditional Dutch fishing village Volendam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at This is Holland. A free 3-minute shuttle ferry runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg on the north shore of the river IJ. Board via the two middle pontoons. On arrival, turn left and walk for two minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the driver on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- The Keukenhof Gardens is a cash-free site, so cash payments will not be accepted
- The group will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.