View Amsterdam’s most spectacular waterside landmarks along its iconic canals on a fully electric open boat cruise with live commentary departing from the Rijksmuseum or the Anne Frank House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Summer: From March to October, this tour is operated on open boats. If a lot of rain is predicted, you will be contacted by the local partner to be booked on a tour with a closed-covered classic boat. If your tour was conducted in the pouring rain, you can choose to use your ticket again in dry weather
- Winter: From November to February the tour will be operated with closed-covered classic boats
- Dogs are allowed onboard
- Please note that during peak season, departure times might be delayed due to high traffic on the canals