Take a 4-hour ride in the Dutch countryside on the outskirts of Amsterdam. Learn about the history and culture of the Waterland District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Dutch, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in front of the MacBike rental store inside the central station of Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please inform us if any children aged 12 or younger will be accompanying you so that we can prepare customized bikes for children.