Discover Amsterdam at your own pace and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all GVB trams, buses, ferries and the metro all day and night. Travel to and from the airport with your return airport shuttle pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: • GVB Service & Tickets Central Station: Monday – Sunday 08:30 – 19:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Station Zuid: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam North: Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 18:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that first you must collect your public transport chip card at one of the indicated locations (see meeting point information)
- For Airport shuttle: you will find the red/grey bus on platform B15-B19. Services between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM run 8 times per hour. During other time periods, services run 4-6 times per hour. At night, services run 2 times per hour.
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free
- For children 4 to 11 years, there is only a 24 hour ticket available. For children tickets valid for more than 24 hours, please buy multiple 24-hour child tickets. (Tickets are valid from the first time you check in)
- The price includes an administrative booking fee.