See Amsterdam in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around this part of town as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Start on Johnny Jordaanplein, Prinsengracht 1016, 1017 KP Amsterdam, Países BaixosOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes "penalty time" to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.