Discover Amsterdam with the official I amsterdam City Card. Visit world-class museums and attractions for free, get unlimited access to Amsterdam's public transport, and enjoy a free canal cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- You will need to head to the I Amsterdam Store to exchange your voucher for the pass
- The City Card provides savings for children aged 10 or older, depending on the locations you would like to visit
- When visiting the most popular children’s attractions like Nemo Science Museum and Artis Zoo it's worth buying a City Card: Nemo Science Museum: children above 4 years pay €16.50, Artis Zoo: children from 3 to 9 pay €18 and above 10 years €23. When visiting the Rijksmuseum children receive free entrance up to the age of 18 years old (with time slot booking option)
- Please note, the I Amsterdam City Card is not for groups. The maximum order is 10 City Cards. This is due to the fact that museums and attractions do not allow groups without registration
- Check the availability of major attractions to ensure they aren't already booked out before visiting