Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour and entry to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Discover masterworks by the great artist at the Van Gogh Museum and cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Van Gogh Museum: Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands. Make sure that you arrive at the Van Gogh Museum on the date and time for which you have purchased the ticket. Boats depart from Stadhouderskade 501 (1071 ZD), opposite the Hard Rock Café. Look out for the Canal Boat Company sign. The City Canal Cruise can be done at any day on the times written on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Van Gogh Museum ticket is for a specific timeslot you choose while making your reservation. You can only enter the museum at this specific time and changing your slot time is not possible
- The ticket for the canal cruise is an open ticket. This means that no timeslot is allocated and you can board the next available boat at one of the two docks at either Hard Rock Cafe or Heineken Experience.
- This is a non-refundable booking