See the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans on a bus tour from Amsterdam with a professional guide. Learn about cheese making, walk on wooden shoes, see the interior of a working windmill and view the wooden green-painted houses and shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
Select participants and date
From the front of the Amsterdam Central Station, turn to your left and walk in the eastern direction. Keep on walking and cross the bridge. Walk until you reach the Hilton hotel. Turn left and follow the walkway underneath the railway crossing. The meeting point is on your right. Please check-in with staff inside the Grand Cafe 1884.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- This tour includes a maximum of 60 participants
- Children up to 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat - infants must sit on laps)
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Entry to windmills costs around €5 tickets, available at service desk
- Entry to Zaans Museum ranges from €6.50-€12.50