Walk in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this 2-hour private tour of the area where she spent her childhood from the moment she moved to Amsterdam until she went into hiding. Hear the story about her diary and how it came to be published.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Merwedeplein 61, Amsterdam. On the corner of Merwedeplein and Biesboschstraat, on the grass by the statue of Anne Frank holding her bag and schoolbooks. This is not in central Amsterdam, but in Amsterdam South about 30 minutes from the Anne Frank House museum. You can reach the meeting point of this tour by taxi or tramway 4-12 (stop: Waalstraat)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Entrance tickets for the Anne Frank House are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House, but shows the area where she grew up.