Enjoy a combination canal cruise tour with skip-the-line entry to the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam. Cruise past beautiful bridges and merchant houses, then learn about the historic brewing process behind Heineken’s premium lagers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
The time slot booked is for Heineken Experience: Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam City Canal Cruise: Stadhouderskade 550, opposite the Heineken Experience The ticket for your City Canal Cruise is an "OPEN TICKET". No time slot has been allocated, and you can board any next available boat at one of the 2 docks: • The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. From there, the dock is a 2-minute walk. • The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. From there the dock is a 5-minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there, the dock is only a 2-minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a non-refundable booking
- The Heineken Experience ticket is for a specific timeslot you choose while making your reservation. You can only enter the Heineken Experience at this specific time and changing your slot time is not possible
- The ticket for the canal cruise is an open ticket valid for 1 year. This means that no timeslot is allocated and you can board the next available boat at one of the two docks at either Hard Rock Cafe or Heineken Experience.
- Guests under 18 are not allowed
- There is an audioguide on the boat. The Heineken Experience doesn't include an audioguide
- Cruises depart every half an hour between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- The cruise can be taken any time during your stay as long as there is availability