Explore the city’s historic Jewish Quarter during this 2-hour walking tour and learn about the fascinating story of Anne Frank. Discover all about her famous diary, how it was published by her father and how it gained worldwide fame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the Hermitage pier located right in front of the main entrance of the Hermitage Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour does not include entrance tickets to the Anne Frank House.