Experience 2 of Amsterdam’s best attractions with a combined 1-hour canal cruise and the Van Gogh Museum ticket. Cruise the picturesque canals and admire Van Gogh's masterpieces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
Reach the Van Gogh Museum with tram numbers 2, 5, and 12 to the GVB tram station van Baerlestraat, or with tram numbers 3, 5, and 12 to the GVB tram station Museumplein (Museum Square). The canal cruise must be pre-booked at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam. Reach the canal cruise meeting point with tram numbers 2, 4, 12, 13, 14, 17, and 24, or metro line 51, 52, 53, and 54. The nearest GVB tram and metro station is Central Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger are allowed to join free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum
- The canal cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam