Follow in King Alfonso XIII's footsteps on an exciting trek along the Caminito del Rey. Enjoy panoramic views from a height of 110 meters, and learn about the path's history from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Heroe de Sastoa Bus Stop. Look for “Aloratur.”Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You must be able to walk for about 3 hours.