Make the most of your time in Antwerp with a smartphone app scavenger hunt and walking tour. Solve riddles and interact with the top attractions in the city in a fun and exciting way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Antwerpen-Centraal train station. Download the 'World City Trail app' from the store and use your email and the serial key sent to you via SMS or WhatsApp by World City Trail. After login, you will be able to find the exact location of the 1st step. No one will wait for you. You can start your tour anytime. The QR code from GetYourGuide is not needed for this activity. If you didn't receive your serial key, contact the activity provider by SMS or WhatsApp on the emergency number, or by email.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A charged smartphone and internet connection is required for this activity
- A link for the mobile app and login credentials will be sent after booking
- You can start any time by logging into the app
- This is for a group of up to 5 people
- The total average duration of a game is 2-2.5 hours
- Each game is in one language, if you require multiple languages the game should be purchased in each language
- It is recommended to play during daylight hours, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles
- There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace
- You have to think and solve the puzzles. It is not a trivia game