This audio self-guided tour with AR technology and 3D visualize of Ancient Corinth in 2nd c.AD, helps visitors explore the monuments and value the significance of the site. No entry tickets included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 5 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- English, Greek, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Chinese
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point since it is a self-guided tour. There is also no transportation service for the same reason. The easiest way to reach the archaeological sote is by either car or taxi. Take the detour to Ancient Corinth National Highway Corinth – Patra with direction to Patras (Ancient Corinth node). There is a parking lot right next to the site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- After booking, you will receive an email from the tour provider (Culture App) with instructions on how to download the content. Please check your spam folder.
- Internet access is required to use our tours effectively.
- Download the content of the tour while on Wi-Fi prior to your visit unless you have sufficient data.
- After downloading the content, the paid price is not refundable.
- The self-guided tour requires IOS 11.0 or later and Android 5.1 or later.
- You will need approximately 300MB of storage space on your phone.
- Make sure your smartphone is fully charged & you have your earphones with you.
- The self-guided tour can be used anywhere anytime, before, during or after your visit.
- Delete or retrieve the purchased content from your device anytime.