Walk along El Caminito del Rey for a thrilling experience and some spectacular views. This high-up adventure takes you 100 meters above the river. Discover the path that King Alfonso XIII inaugurated in 1921.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the El Kiosko restaurant in Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- You must be at least 8 years old
- The ticket for the shuttle bus from the drop-off point back to the starting point is not included in the tour price
- This tour is not recommended for those with reduced mobility or those who suffer from dizziness
- It is essential to wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please bring water and snacks
- The estimated time for walking the route is between 2.5 and 3 hours
- Tours operate rain or shine but may be canceled due to bad weather
- Please note that there are no toilets along the path