Discover the famous monuments of Assisi on a private walking tour, and stroll down alleys to the typical squares of the Old Town. See Roman ruins, old stone houses, and magnificent frescoes. Then enter the historic Basilica of St. Francis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Parking SABA Matteotti, which is the last parking in Assisi at the top of the city, in front of the tickets office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note on Sundays, big Catholic holidays, and national holidays, guided tours inside the St. Francis Basilica are forbidden. Your guide will talk about the church from the outside, and you will enter alone in silence
- As the walking tour enters churches, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements