Guided wine tasting 5 wines, Trek through the vineyards of a family-run winery in Assisi, Picnic lunch of wines and local produce under the veranda in the vineyards, with panoramic views of Assisi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
SAIO Wine Shop, via Campiglione 94 Assisi (GPS: lat. 43.076725; long. 12.585997) From Perugia: Take SS75, exit Ospedalicchio Sud, direction of Assisi. SAIO is 9 kilometers (5.4 miles) away From Foligno: Take SS75, exit Santa Maria degli Angeli, direction Assisi. At the roundabout under the basilica of Saint Francis take direction Bastia-Perugia. SAIO is 1.5 kilometers (0.9 miles) awayOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather, the wine tasting and pic nic will be in the wine tasting room.
- SAIO is open all year long, but April to October is the best time to visit
- For reservations out of opening hours please contact SAIO