Glide through ancient Athens on a 2-hour guided Segway tour. Take in a variety of the must-see sights, including the Agora and the Keramikos area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Eschinou 9, Athina 105 58, Greece.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour does not enter any archeological sites
- The minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years and anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for anyone who weighs less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) or over 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes; do not bring large bags for your Segway ride
- The activity is not recommended for pregnant women