See the sights in Athens and visit one of its most popular attractions with a combination 48-hour Hop On Hop Off bus ticket and entry to the Acropolis. Use your tickets to skip the line at the Acropolis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Audio guide included
- Greek, English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Japanese, Turkish, Arabic, Portuguese, Hebrew, Chinese, Ukrainian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You must exchange your voucher at Athens Open Tour at the Acropolis & Parthenon bus stop (stop number 6).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Acropolis entrance ticket is for travelers over 25 years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site
- Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site