Spend a full day touring Athens and Corinth and be acquainted with 2 historically important cities. Follow in the footsteps of St. Paul as you visit various monuments and learn about their history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided at your Athens accommodation, the port, or other preferred location. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Acropolis Museum is open from 8 AM to 8 PM. Tickets cost €10
- The Acropolis is open from 8 AM to 7 PM in the summer, and from 8:30 AM to 3 PM during winter (1 November-31 March)
- Acropolis multi-tickets cost €30 and include admission to the Temple of Zeus, the Ancient Agora, the Roman Forum, Kerameikos, and the Theater of Dionysos. Corinth costs €8 in summer and €4 in winter. All sites and museums are closed on 1 January, 25 March, 1 May, 28 October, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. Sites are open from 12 PM to 3 PM on Good Friday; on Holy Saturday from 8:30 AM to 3 PM; and are closed on Easter Sunday. On Easter Monday sites are open from 8:30 AM to 3 PM
- In the summer it’s best to wear light clothing and athletic shoes, and to avoid dark colors. Note that the Acropolis can be very slippery
- You can purchase tax free items when shopping
- The order of visits can change due to unforeseen circumstances
- Note that the driver cannot escort you inside the sites