Have the best of both worlds, land and sea, with a combo ticket including a one day cruise along the Saronic Gulf and a two-day, hop-on hop-off bus ticket with access to 4 lines in Athens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Dutch, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
4 Meeting points for the cruise: Omonoia square: 07:20 am Karaiskaki square: 07:25 am Old Parliament/ Syntagma: 7:40 am Plaka area/Melina Mercouri Monument: 07:45 am Look for the blue bus stop and a member of staff in blue uniform. Ask a member of staff after your cruise for a map of the bus lines and access the hop-on hop-off bus from any of these stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The day that you book your ticket is your preferred day for the cruise, then you can choose any other 2 days for the hop-on hop-off bus tour
- The cruise may be canceled due to bad weather
- During winter, the itinerary and operating hours of the cruise can be changed