Take a voyage through antiquity to the modern years, exploring the most popular sites the city of Athens has to offer. Begin with prominent landmarks of the city, before visiting some of the popular museums after lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be collected from outside your accommodation/the Port of Pireas. The number of people per vehicle is limited. The Sedan has up to 3 people, the SUV has up to 3 people, the minivan has up to 7 people, and the minibus has up to 15 people.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time
- The itinerary is subject to change according to the opening-closing hours of the venues and depending on the tourist season
- Meals are not included in the rate, but adequate time will be given for a lunch or coffee break
- The tickets for the archaeological sites and museums are not included in the rate, but they can be provided upon request through e-mail correspondence after your booking confirmation
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses are recommended
- Smoking is not permitted inside the vehicle