Discover Athens from an open-top hop-on hop-off double-decker sightseeing bus. Take the option to visit Piraeus too, and see the best of the Greek capital's famous sites while enjoying audio guide commentary as you ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Athens route starts from Syntagma Square. However, you can start the tour at any of the allocated stops along the bus routes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Athens route runs from 8:30 AM. The last tour departure is at 5 PM. The tour departs every 30 minutes. The full loop duration is 90 minutes, starting from Syntagma Square
- Athens route operates all year round, excluding November 17, December 25, and January 1
- Piraeus route runs from 12:15 PM. The last tour departure is at 615 PM. Tours depart every hour. The full loop duration is 80 minutes, starting from Pantion University
- In Winter (November - March), the Piraeus Route will operate 2 tours only per day, times may vary though customers will need to check locally for the latest timetable. On cruise ship days, the tour will operate every 30 minutes from 8am until approx. 6:15pm
- Beach Riviera route operates April-October only. Tours depart every 2 hours from 9:35 AM. The last tour departs at 5:35 PM from Melina Merkouri/Plaka. The loop duration is approximately 100 minutes