Explore the major sites of Athens by foot. Get your fill on the ancient history of the Greek capital, the best places to shop, and contemporary life. See the Acropolis, the changing of the Evzones, the home of the Olympics, and Harian's Arch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the exit of Syntagma metro station at Syntagma Square at 09:30. This is in the middle of the square, by the fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Please select ‘child’ when booking
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you will be bringing a child under the age of 6
- There are few dress restrictions in Europe. Please note though that in many churches modest dress is required, so knees and shoulders should be covered