Bring the whole family along for an eclectic mix of modern and ancient sights on an electric bike tour of Athens. Enjoy amazing views from Pnyka and Filopappos Hill, and glide down the picturesque streets of Plaka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet at the We Bike Athens Office at 53 Apostolou Pavlou, Athens (near Thisseio train station). Located behind the small park on the right of the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that children aged 4-11 years old don't get their own bike but ride along on the same bike with their parent (tag-along or seat)
- You need to be able to navigate through pedestrians at some parts of the tour
- You are strongly advised to wear comfortable shoes and clothes, no wide trousers or long skirts
- Multiple languages may be spoken by the tour leader